The services of the hotel
Timeless and contemporary at the same time: Art Deco in the spotlight
As the curvaceous patterns that adorn its beautiful façade suggest, the look of the Best Western Hotel Journel Antibes is inspired by Art Deco. This much-loved style is incorporated here in a contemporary version that is as elegant as it is refined and which, from the entrance to the rooms, makes a powerful design statement in beautiful noble materials and upscale furniture. Particular care has been taken in the choice of the materials and colours, which give the atmosphere of this hotel designed by the architect Renaud d'Hauteserre a feeling of chic comfort and warmth.
The ideal environment for a holiday or a conference
Hundred-year-old olive trees, palm trees, plane trees, oleanders and beds of Mediterranean plants form an enclosed garden all around the hotel. Set on 3 floors, with two underground parking levels and a rooftop terrace from where you can admire the sea, it has a delightful breakfast area, a TV lounge, a business corner and a wellness space where massages and body treatments are offered. A 50m² conference room, which can be divided into two smaller rooms, makes it possible to host business meetings in the hotel.
A readily available team and made to measure services
During your stay at the Best Western Hotel Journel Antibes, you will benefit from the advice and assistance of a helpful team at your disposal, as well as comfortable facilities and practical services designed to make your life easier. Solo, as a couple, or with your family, you will enjoy the many amenities and services that we have available, including:
- Hotel accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Private and paying car parks (reservation recommended)
- Parking space with electrical outlet for cars (more information at the front desk)
- Concierge service
- High sided cot, bath mat, bathtub, high chair and bottle warmer for babies
- Free WIFI
- Business corner
- Roof terrace
- Buffet breakfast from 7:00 to 10:30 or Express breakfast from 6:30 to 12:00
- Sale of regional products
- Pets allowed (dogs only, 10 kilos maximum)
Conciergerie; a practical app to download
Downloadable free of charge on your Smartphone, the Best Western E-Concergerie app gives you direct access to a number of services, including:
- Instant messaging with the hotel staff, so you can send them your questions and requests (excursions, restaurant or taxi reservations, etc.)
- A selection of the most useful addresses near the hotel (catering, tourism, leisure, etc.)
- The best advice from our team on activities and events not to be missed during your stay
A tasty Buffet or Express breakfast
Enjoy a range of flavours in the mornings with a hearty breakfast at the Best Western Hotel Journel Antibes. Offered as a buffet and served every day from 7:00 to 10:30 in our pleasant breakfast room or outside, it provides for all tastes and satisfies all appetites with its wide selection of delicious food items, both sweet and savoury, including:
- Breads and pastries
- Hot drinks and fruit juice
- Cereals, eggs, yoghurts
- Selection of cheeses and cold meats
- Organic and gluten-free products *
Those in a hurry can also opt for our Express formula, available at the bar from 6:30 until noon.
* Please don’t hesitate to contact our team with any particular dietary requests you may have.
Two car parks reserved for the clientele of our hotel
The Best Western Hotel Journel Antibes offers its guests two private pay car parks (reservation recommended). These have:
- 16 outside parking spaces
- Underground parking facility with 43 spaces (option for long-term parking, places for two-wheelers and electric vehicles can be provided)
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding the parking of your vehicle.